The Game Bar is the name is the name of the Xbox app Game DVR feature that makes it simple to take control of the gaming activities such as broadcasting, capturing clips, and sharing captures on Twitter to all from one dashboard in Windows 10.
Here are the default Xbox Game Bar keyboard shortcuts:
- Windows logo key + G: This one is to open Game Bar.
- Windows logo key + Alt + Print Screen: This one is to take a screenshot of your game.
- Windows logo key + Alt + G: This one is to record the last few moments of gameplay (It is about 30 second. However, you are able to change the amount of time recorded in Xbox Game Bar > Settings). You are able to change the amount of time recorded.
- Windows logo key + Alt + R: This one is to start or stop recording.
- Windows logo key + Alt + M: This one is to start or stop microphone recording.
- Windows logo key + Alt + B: This one is to start or pause broadcast.
- Windows logo key + Alt + W: This one is to show camera in broadcast.
- Windows logo key + Alt + PrtScn: This one is to take a screenshot of your game.
If you want, you are able to create customized keyboard shortcuts for the Xbox Game Bar. In order to customize the keyboard shortcuts for the Xbox Game Bar, the first thing that you have to do is to open Settings and click tap on the Gaming icon. Then, click or tap on Game bar on the left side. In order to create a customized keyboard shortcut for an action, please click or tap in the Your shortcut field, press the Ctrl, Alt, or Shift key and at least one other key that you want to use. If you want to clear a customized keyboard shortcuts for an action, you can click of tap in the Your Shortcut field, and click or tap on the X button at the right. When finished customizing keyboard shortcuts for the Xbox Game Bar, you have to either click of tap on the Save button at the bottom in order to apply your changes. If needed, you are able to click or tap on the Reset button in order to undo the current changes. Apparently, this one will not reset all keyboard shortcuts back to the default. If you want to do that, you will need to manually clear or X each Your shortcut field, and Save.
For further information about the Xbox Game Bar keyboard shorcuts Windows 10, do not forget to visit the official website of both Microsoft and Xbox. If you have some questions to ask, do not hesitate to reach out either Microsoft Support or Xbox Support. Aside from that, you might want to join the community of Xbox or Microsoft and discuss about many topics.