You may come to this page to find out the information how to download Windows Spotlight running Windows 10. Apparently, you come to the right page, here we will share some methods to download Windows Spotlight.
METHOD 1: DOWNLOAD USING THE SPOTBRIGHT APPLICATION
This app is free to run and use, but displays advertisement by default. For this case, you are able to purchase the Pro version for $0.99 to delete the advertisement.
- Firstly, please install SpotBright from its Windows Store page.
- Then, you can click on “Search Pictures” to scan for available pictures.
- SpotBright application displays a download button after the scan.
- Now, you can click on the download new pictures button to download them all to the local memory.
- Just click on “open download location” to show the downloaded pictures in File Explorer. You can find them under C:\users\[your_username]\Pictures\SpotBright by default.
METHOD 2: OPEN THE SPOTLIGHT IMAGES FOLDER ON YOUR COMPUTER.
If you have already seen the images you like on Spotlight, then there is a possibility that they are already in your computer. So, you can do this method to download Windows Spotlight.
- Pease, go to the location and Copy the “Assets” folder to a different location. This is where the images you have been seeing before are downloaded into.
- In the copied folder, you have to right click and rename an image. Then, press the end button on your keyboard and add the extension .jpg (or .png) on each file.
- To rename all the files at once, you can open command prompt by Pressing Windows/Start key + R. Please, type CMD in the box and hit enter. Then, you must copy and paste it.
- Now, your images are readable by the Image Viewer and you are able to use them as your desktop background.
- Afterwards, you have to switch to thumbnail view in File Explorer. Then, you are going to notice that some files are not images. Please, delete all blank images, and those that are not suitable as wallpapers.
METHOD 3: DOWNLOAD SPOTLIGHT IMAGES FROM THE BING WEBSITE
As we know that these images are downloaded from the Bing website to your computer. It means that you are able to visit the site and download what you like.
- At the first step, you have to go the Bing gallery.
- Please, wait for the images to load and from the left you are able to narrow down to what category, colors, country, places or tags you want.
- After that, you can click on the image you want to download.
- From the bottom right corner, there is a download button. Just click on it to download the image you like.
- If your image loads in a new tab (Mozilla and Chrome), you are able to right click on the image and select “save image as”.
- Please, navigate to the location where you want to save your image and click “Save”.