As we know that Windows Spotlight is the feature included in Windows 10 which automatically downloads the images and advertisements from Bing and displays them once the lock screen is being shown on a computer which is running Windows 10.
Occasionally, the users are given an opportunity to mark whether they want to see more or fewer images of a similar type. Sometimes, the images are overlaid with links to advertisements. Based on the research, Microsoft began adding the location of information for many of the photographs in 2017s.
When you are at this page, you may want to share about the Windows 10 Spotlight image. Is it alright? If you want to discuss about that, just continue to read this entire article. Make sure that you are going to stay here until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss and share anything related Windows 10 Spotlight image. Apparently, there are also many other people who have already searched this information. By the way, where are Windows Spotlight images saved? For those who are new user of Windows 10, you may be curious about that. For this case, you are able to open File Explorer and paste: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets. Then, you have to hit Enter on keyboard. After that, the Spotlight background photos in the list which will appear have larger file sizes.
Now, you want to remind you again about what are the Windows spotlight images. To get more information about that, just continue the following text. You have to know that Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background which displays different background images from Bing each day. Sometime, it offers suggestions on the lock screen. For your information, Windows Spotlight is available in all desktop editions of Windows 10. Talking about Windows spotlight images, some of you may want to download Windows spotlight images. In this case, you do not worry about that because here we also want to share several options for you to download these Windows spotlight images of which most are exclusive to devices running Windows 10.
THE WINDOWS STORE SPOTBRIGHT APPLICATION
The application is available for mobile devices and PCs running Windows 10 can download all Windows spotlight images in a single operation. All you need to do to download Windows spotlight images using this application is to download all Windows Spotlight images to your system.
- Firstly, you have to install SpotBright app from its Windows Store page. For your information, the app is free to run and use. However, displays advertisement by default. Actually, it is not much of a problem. For this case, you are able to purchase the Pro version for $0.99 to delete the advertisement and support the author.
- After that, you have to click on “fast search” to scan for available pictures.
- SpotBright displays a download button after the scan which you are able to click on to download them all to the local system.
- Now, you are able to click on “open download location” to display the downloaded pictures in File Explorer.
- You find them under C:\users\[username]\Pictures\SpotBright by default.