Are you a user of Windows 10? If you are a user of Windows 10, you may need to know the information about how to change Desktop Background and color in Windows 10. This is very important to know because after this you will be able to change your Desktop Background Color to the background and color you want.
We think that the blue Windows 10 wallpaper is nice to look. But, you may be bore with it and you want something different. It means that you want to use the desktop background which is more amazing. So, you decide to change your Desktop Background color to make it more interesting. For this case, you are able to choose the background picture you want on your computer or laptop.
Or you do not want to be peering at a dark blue logo for hours, so you want to change your desktop background color. Simply, just do it and make it simple. We are going to know you that there are many picture you can use to custom as your desktop background. Even, if you want to use your own photo, simply you are able to do it. In addition, you are able to change the icon size of and saving the nice Windows 10 lock screen images so you have more wallpaper options. You may also want to custom for granular customization, just try enabling the Dark Mode or Light Mode on your Windows 10. Afterwards, you can consider to change these nice themes.
So, what do you to change your desktop background color? we are sure that you are very curious to know this way. When you decide to change your desktop background color, so you are able to follow these easy steps below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to select the Start button.
- After that, you need to select Settings.
- Then, you have to go to Personalization to select a picture you want for your desktop background. There you are going also to start to change the accent color for Start, the taskbar, and other items.
- The preview window will gives you a sneak peek of your changes as you create them.
- In the Background, you are able to choose a picture or solid color, or you can also create a slideshow of pictures.
- In Colors, you need to let the Windows pull an accent color from your desktop background, or select your own color favorite.
- After you have already selected an accent color, then you need to scroll down to decide where you want to see the color show up. You can do it whether it looks better in a light setting or dark setting.
Well, the text above is a way to change your desktop background color on Windows 10. We are sure that you are able to follow all steps above so that you are able to change your desktop background.