Windows 10 has introduced the Windows Spotlight feature which enhances the appearance and nice of Windows 10 lock screen. Recently, Windows Spotlight has given a new feature to desktop lock screen where the OS provides the new vibrant high definition images as a lock screen.
This ameliorated lock screen is able to be customized by the user. In this case, Windows supplies the new images on a daily basis as long as you are connected to the internet. For your information, the images are from different genres such as nature photography, animals, artistic photography of objects, geometric dimensions, etc. With each Windows Spotlight image, then Windows 10 will ask you whether you like the image or not.
When you are at this page, you may want to know some information about update Windows Spotlight images. If you are seeking that information, so you are at the right page, here in this page, we are going to share how to get the new Windows Spotlight Image for your Lock Screen in Windows 10. Apparently, there are two ways that you are able to do to get the new Windows Spotlight images. You have to note that there is no in-built way by which you are able to control the frequency at which Windows Spotlight changes images. We hope Microsoft will add this feature soon, but for today, we are going to rely on some roundabout ways.
- We have already discussed the first way from some sources. We are able to conlcude that there are some easy steps that you can do to update your Windows Spotligt images. To do it, just follow the steps below:
- First of all that you need to do to get the new Windows Spotlight images is to ensure that your internet connectivity is active. It is very important for you to use the good connection.
- Once the lock screen comes, you are able to click on “Not a fan” irrespective of the fact which you truly like the image or not.
- You have to know that this is going to refresh the image and a new image will come readily.
- Now, you are able to see the new updated of Windows Spotlight Image.
- Another way to get the new Windows Spotlight images or to update Windows Spotlight images, you are able to try to do these following steps:
- At the first step, you have to turn off the Lock screen.
- After you turn off the lock screen, then you have to turn it on again.
- The next step you can do to get update Windows Spotlight images is to open the Start Menu.
- Then, you are able to go to Settings.
- Afterwards, you need to click on Personalization.
- Now, you are able to select “Lock Screen” and open the “Background” drop-down menu.
- Please, select ‘Picture’ instead of Windows Spotlight and select an image.
- Just lock your system once to ensure that your Windows Spotlight images has been updated.