There are plenty of printable trivia games with answers that you can get from any sources. Of course, not all sources are reliable places to get trivia questions completed with answers. It means that you should find out the best place which will ease you to print the trivia games so that you can practice the quiz on the paper.
Because you are coming to this page to get the information for the best place to print the trivia games and quizzes, of course, we’ll fulfill your wishes. This post will show you some recommended sites which are worth finding printable trivia games with answers. Here are they:
The first site that you can visit to get the printable trivia quiz with an answer is Thought Catalog. The catalog here totally contains the questions and answers that you should have a fun trivia night. If you don’t want to take the quiz online, instead you can download it or directly print it to answer the quiz offline on the paper.
Here are examples of quizzes available in Thought Catalog:
1. The smallest country in the world is….
Answer: Vatican City
2. The rapper Sean Combs is better known as….
Answer: P. Diddy
3. Octopus have …. hearts.
4. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (1903)
Answer; Marie Curie
5. What was the first state?
6. How many ribs does a human have?
Answer: Twenty four
7. What is the biggest island in the world?
8. Land of White refers to what country?
9. The largest type of deer is called….
Answer: The moose
10. What is the Twitter bird’s official?
Well, those are some example trivia quizzes that you can get from Thought Catalog.
How to print the trivia games with answers from Thought Catalog site?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of Thought Catalog that you can access here.
- Once you are at the page of Thought Catalog, you will find printable trivia questions and answers which comes in PDF. To print it, you can click on the Download PDF option. It will direct you to the printing page.
- Here, you can directly print the quizzes by clicking on the Print Icon. Then, click on it to continue printing the quiz.
That’s it! You can now print the quizzes from Thought Catalog.
Quiz: Love to Know
Apart from the Thought Catalog site, you can also get trivia games with PDF format from the Love to Know site. Just like Thought Catalog site, it also provides many categories of the quiz that you can choose including Fun Trivia Quiz, Holiday quiz, Religious quiz, General quiz and many more.
The fun quiz from Love to Know site comes in the form of essay questions. The look of the paper of this quiz is more attractive as it is decorated with colorful templates. Here are examples of fun quizzes that you can get from this site:
Multiple choices answers
1. The original name for Memorial Day is …..
a. Decoration Day
b. Civil War Soldier Day
c. The Day of Remembrance
d. Remembrance Day
The answer is b. Civil War Soldier Day
2. Who is credited with starting the holiday?
a. James Garfield
b. John Logan
c. Abraham Lincoln
d. Robert E. Lee
The answer is b. John Logan
3. What eye color combinations do you and your partner have?
a. We both have dark eyes
b. We both have light colored eyes
c. One of us has dark eyes and the other has light eyes
4. Do you and your partner have similar skin tones?
a. Yes, we both have light skin tones
b. Yes, we both have dark skin tones
5. What is your most striking feature?
a. My light eyes
b. My dark hair
c. My dark eyes
d. My red hair
For the questions number 3 to 5, you can answer depending on yours.
1. Where did Baby Jesus born?
2. Who sewed the first American flag?
3. How many stripes and stars were found on the first American Flag?
4. When was Independence Day declared a legal holiday?
5. What M&M candy color was stopped in the 1970s?
2. Betsy Boss
3. 13 stripes and 13 stars
Love to Know site does not only provide printable trivia games or quizzes. They also provide the online games/ quizzes that you should answer at that time. Then, do you want to print trivia games or quizzes from the Love to Know site? If so, let’s see the steps below!
- You have to access the official site Love to Know here.
- Then, search for the quiz you want.
- Once you find the category of the quiz, you can click on the image to print it. Need to know, most quizzes on this site come in the form of images which ease you when printed.
- After clicking on the image, it will direct you to the print page.
- You can then click on Print Icon to continue printing.
That’s it! You successfully print the quizzes from this site.
The last site which provides the printable trivia games and quizzes is Trivia Champ. From this page, you can also get more topics including general trivia quiz, movie quiz, TV shows quiz, music quiz, history quiz, geography quiz, science quiz, sports quiz, kids quiz, and more.
Here are examples of quizzes that you can print from Trivia Champ site:
1. Who teaches ‘Quidditch’ in the Harry Potter book and movies series?
The answer is Professor McGonagall
2. What is the color of an American football?
The answer is Brown
3. How many ghosts spawn in ‘A Christmas Caro’ from Charles Dicken?
The answer is 4 times
4. What is Mario’s brother’s name in the Super Mario Video game?
The answer is Luigi
5. Peter Parker is the secret identity of which superhero?
The answer is Spiderman
Well, those are some examples of trivia games and quizzes that you can find on the Trivia Champ site.
How to print the quizzes from Trivia Champ site? Here’s how!
- Firstly, you can visit the Trivia Champ site at https://triviachamp.com/
- Then, search the categories of the quiz that you want.
- After that, the list quizzes will show.
- To print it, you need to scroll down to the bottom of quizzes until you find the option ‘Click Here For a Printable Version of This Quiz’. Then, click on it.
- By clicking on the option, it will direct you to the print page.
- Then, you can click on the ‘Printer Icon’ to start printing the quiz.
Congratulations! You successfully download the printable trivia questions and answers from Trivia Champ.