Svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup is a possible unwanted app which may be running on your device. It will be evident in the Task Manager of your computer. It is important for you to know that svchost.exe does not get into the running computers legally. If it is available on your computer, you may find all kinds of important computer stagnation problems. There is high usage of CPU which is triggered by svchost.exe – UnistackSvcGroup and its activity in the computer.
How to Remove Svchost.exe UnistackSvcGroup
It is important for you to know that svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup may be connected with some third party tools which are able to be integrated with some programs which are free. It is important that you constantly work out caution as to what else you want to set up beside the major program of your option. So, you have to switch over to the sophisticated setup technique to be able to stop svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup invasion into your PC if you find some third party utilities which are dubious. It is the best way to stay clear from the svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup malware from getting involved in your PC.
If you want to remove svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup, you are able to do it by doing a total scanning of your device. It is better if you do it with an anti malware tool which has been tried and tested. By doing a total scanning, it will also safeguard your PC from all other infections which may be spread out on the internet.
To be able to remove svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup, you are able to follow the steps below to make you easier in doing it.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download Anti Malware for free. It is important for you to know that anti-malware can remove Adware/ Spyware/ Browser Hijacker/ Unwanted Programs/ Search Redirectors from your computer easily.
- After that, you have to click on the antimalware-setup.exe. You also need to note that Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It is 100% clean. It means that this anti-malware does not contain any form of malware including spyware, adware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. On the screen, you will see that there is a confirmation screen with the publisher which is verified. So, you have to click on Yes. After you install the anti-malware, it will begin a standard scan automatically.
- In this step, you have to press Apply after the scan process ends to remove all threads which are found.
What is Svchost.exe?
Svchost.exe is also called as Service Host or SvcHost. But, what is it? It is a process which is used to host one or more Windows operating system services. The label of the svchost.exe Microsoft Windows executable file is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services. It is a required Windows file and it is utilized to be able to load DLL files which are needed and also used with Microsoft Windows and Windows Program which run on your PC.
You are able to find it in either c:\windows\system32 or c:\winnt\system32 directories. Why is it a different location? It is because it depends on the version of your Windows and also it may be located in the dllcache directory if it is present.
Svchost.exe is used as a common system process so that there are some malware often uses a process name of svchost.exe to disguise itself. So, it is important for you to know that the original system file svchost.exe is located in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. If you find any file named svchost.exe which is located in the other folder, it can be considered as a malware.
If you want to know whether your PC is infected by the malware which is running under the svchost.exe name, you are able to check it by opening your Windows Task Manager. So, you can press CTRL + ALT + DEL on your keyboard. After that, you have to right click on the svchost.exe which you suspect is malware and then you are able to click on the Open File Location.
If then, you find that it is not located in the supposed location or on the other word it is a malware, you are able to remove Svchost.exe malware by a lot of methods. One of the methods that you can do is to use Rkill to terminate the svchost.exe fake windows process. How to do that?
- First, you have to download the Rkill. It is a program which will try to terminate all malicious processes connected with this infection.
- Then, you have to double click on the Rkill icon. It will stop the malicious programs from running.
- Here, you have to wait for the Rkill scan to complete. It will begin working in the background so you have to be patient.
- Now, Rkill will stop the malicious programs. When the Rkill tool has completed its task, it will produce a log. You have to make sure that you do not reboot your computer after running Rkill because the malware programs will begin again.
What is UnistackSvcGroup?
It has a service named UniStore service and it belongs to the Windows Store. If you see it in the services list of the task manager, you do not need to worry. Unistore is a valid service and another thing which can be the culprit behind the issue is Userdatasvc service which is also a part of the UnistackSvcGroup.
If you want to fix Unistack Service Group (unistacksvcgroup) High CPU or Memory Usage, there are some methods that you are able to apply. One of them is to turn off the automatic updates for apps. How to do that? First, you have to press the Windows key. After that, you have to choose the Windows Store to open it. Now, you have to click on the 3 dots on the top right corner. It will open the Windows Store Settings screen. Here, you have to toggle off the option Update Apps Automatically.