Do you want to take last week’s news quiz on Bing? What are the questions of the quiz in last week’s quiz? Here, we will inform you about it. So, you have to keep reading this article until the end. In addition, we also will give you information about the benefits of taking quizzes.
News Quiz Questions Last Week
At the time of writing this article, the questions of the news quiz on Bing are listed below.
1. The NCAA made an announcement that the men’s basketball tournament will be held in…
The Answer: c. Indiana
2. Raphael Warnock won the Georgia Senate seat. It was previously occupied by…
a. Kelly Loeffler
b. David Perdue
c. Jon Ossoff
The Answer: a. Kelly Loeffler
3. Alex Trebek’s final ‘Jeopardy!’ episodes air this week. What year did he start hosting?
The Answer: b. 1984
4. You may know that Alabama’ DeVonta Smith won the Heisman Trophy for most outstanding player in college football. He plays in .. position.
b. Defensive end
c. Wide receiver
The Answer: c. Wide receiver
5. Scientists noted that Earth has been…
a. Spinning slower
b. Kind of a downer lately
c. Spinning faster
The Answer: c. Spinning faster
6. What did the US News & World Report name the best diet for 2021?
b. Ice Cream Cleanse
The Answer: c. Mediterranean
7. Mountain Dew announced a new flavor. What is it?
a. Krazy Kiwi
b. Major Melon
c. Extreme Tangerine
The Answer: b. Major Melon
8. Astronauts on the International Space Station ate food that was grown in space. What is it?
The Answer: c. Radishes
9. At the World Junior Ice Hockey Championships, the US took home gold. Who did they beat in the final?
The Answer: a. Canada
10. After closing his cancer treatment center, what did oncologist Dr. Omar Atiq do?
a. Sent patients gift baskets
b. Canceled patient debt
c. Went to Disneyland
The Answer: c. Went to Disneyland
How to Access Last Week News Quiz in Bing
If you want to take a news quiz on Bing to test your knowledge about the things happening around the world or even in the US, you are able to access the Bing Fin site first. When you are in the site, you will see a number of quizzes, trivia, puzzles and games.
In the Puzzle and Games section, there are some options including Chess, Sliding Tiles, 2048, Crossword, Sudoku, Jigsaw and Matching Cards. If you want to play it, just click on it. In the Trivia and Quizzes, the options are Homepage Quiz, Surprise Me, Celebrity Quiz, News Quiz, Geography Quiz and Put in Order.
If you want to take last week’s news quiz, you are able to scroll down the page in the Bing Fun to the Trivia and Quizzes section. There, you have some options as mentioned above and one of the options is News Quiz. Click on it and then you will be given some options again including This Week, Two Weeks Ago, Last Week and Four Weeks Ago. If you want to take the quiz about news of last week, you have to click on Last Week. Then, you will be given some quiz questions that you have to answer. Usually, there are 10 questions and you have to answer them simply by clicking on the options of the answer.
If your answer is right, the answer that you choose will turn green. But, if your answer is incorrect, the answer that you choose will turn red and there will be green color in another option which is the right answer. After you answer the first question, then you can click on the Next button under the question. Do the same thing until you are in the last question. After you answer all of the questions, the Next button will turn to Get Score. You can click on it to find how much the score that you get from the quiz.
In the Score window, you will be informed about the number of questions that you have successfully answered correctly. Then, in the bottom section of the Score window, there are some buttons including Replay, Facebook and Twitter. If you click on the Replay button, it means that you want to take the quiz again. If you click on the Facebook button, it means that you want to share it to your Facebook account and if you click on the Twitter account, it means that you want to share it to your Twitter account.
The Benefit of Taking Quiz
Some people like taking quizzes because of some reasons. It can be because they feel challenged, they want to add some information through taking quizzes and some more reasons. However, there are also people who take quizzes just for fun and fill their spare time.
But, do you know that there are some benefits that you can get from taking a quiz? Well, you need to know about it to motivate you to get quizzes more.
- The first benefit of taking a quiz is to assess knowledge. Let’s say that you take a quiz about certain themes such as landmarks in the world. By taking this quiz, you will know how much knowledge that you have about landmarks in the world. So, you can measure your knowledge about the specific theme by taking a quiz. However, the accuracy is probably not 100% because the quiz is in the form of multiple choices, there is a chance that you get a high score just because you are lucky.
- Taking a quiz can motivate you. When you take a quiz and then when you try to answer a certain question, you get the wrong answer. Here, you must feel unsatisfied. When it happens, it will trigger you to study more about that thing. So, no wonder why teachers use the quiz method in their class. It is done not only to measure the knowledge of the students and to give scores for them, but it will also be done to be able to motivate students.
Well, those are two benefits of taking a quiz. Hopefully, if you are a quiz lover, you can get those benefits.