In fact, there are a lot of Samsung Galaxy users who complain about their phone’s battery which has no longer life. However, it commonly happens for all smartphone’s users, not only Samsung Galaxy users. So, are you also a Samsung Galaxy user who has a problem on battery? So, let’s see how to solve your problem!
How to Save Battery on Samsung Galaxy Phones
At least, there are some smart-ways that you can do to save your Samsung Galaxy battery to have a longer life as you expect. Of course, it also relates how the users use phones in daily life. However, the daily use of your smartphone will influence the life of your battery. So, here are some ways how to save Battery on Samsung Galaxy phones:
Non Active the Always-on Display
Indeed, the display is one of the influential things that can drain your battery. So, it is better for you to disable it to get more mileage out of each charge. To disable it, you can follow some steps below!
- Start to open the Settings app.
- Then, tap Lock Screen.
- Disable Always On Display option by swiping it to the left.
Activate Power Save Mode
Besides disabling Always On Display, you can also activate Power Save mode. It totally can optimize the performance Samsung Galaxy battery. To activate it, you can follow our instructions below.
- First, open the Settings app
- Then, choose Device Care and Battery in the lower-left corner.
- After that, choose Power mode.
- In this case, you need to choose the mode you want to use based on how you want to limit battery usage. At least there are some options: optimized, medium power saving, high performance and maximum power saving.
- Ensure to choose what you need to save your battery.
Disable Any Features You Don’t Use
Almost all Samsung Galaxy phones series come with a lot of features which you rarely use and probably unaware of its existence. Need to know that many of the features run in the background. Then, it potentially wastes your battery on things that you certainly do not use. However, the features like them are scattered all around the Settings app, but it may be a great place to start it in the advanced features section.
- First, open the Settings app.
- Then, click Advanced features.
- In this step, you can explore the list of advanced features and turn off the items you are not aware or don’t use. Don’t worry! You can always turn on the feature back later. Then, you need to explore the settings that allow you to save valuable battery life.
Uninstall Power-Hungry Applications
However, there are some apps on Samsung Galaxy which really use the most power. Well, to save your battery life longer, you definitely have to check some apps with high-power and choose to either use them or uninstall them. Because you are here to save your battery on Samsung Galaxy more longer life, so it is better for you to uninstall the apps by following some steps:
- First, open the Settings app.
- Then, click Device care and tap Battery in the lower left corner.
- Choose Today or 1 Week to the right of usage by app to see how much battery usage each of your apps that consumes over the time period.
How to delete some apps on Samsung Galaxy
- First, open the Settings app and choose Apps.
- Then, you need to find the app you want to delete in the list of apps.
- Once you find it, tap Uninstall.
- The unwanted apps will be deleted immediately.
Well, there is also another way that you can remove unwanted apps on your Samsung Galaxy without opening the Settings app. In this case, you just need to tap and hold the app until a pop-up menu appears. Then, tap Uninstall.
Adjust the Phone’s Brightness
However, it can be a smart way that you can do to save your battery life longer. By adjusting the phone’s brightness to lower, you surely will save the battery’s energy. Nowadays, almost all mobile devices are featured with a bigger screen. So, the highest level of the phone’s brightness surely will consume much battery’s energy.
- Firstly, you need to check the settings of brightness.
- You can also find the feature by opening the Settings app, choose Display and Wallpaper and choose Brightness.
- In this step, you have to set the appropriate time for the screen to black out. Go to Screen timeout to change it.
Moreover, in some devices, there is a possibility to adjust brightness automatically that comes in handy with different weather conditions.
Use Static Wallpaper
Why static wallpaper? It is because the animated wallpaper you use will consume more battery even though the live and vivid-moving wallpaper looks so good on your screen. But, to save your battery on Samsung Galaxy is better to use the static wallpaper.
To use static or default wallpaper, you can go to the open settings, choose Display and Wallpaper. Then, choose the default wallpaper or static wallpaper you want to display.
Turn off Location Features
We totally know that Samsung Galaxy phones or other smartphones are now completed with Location service features. It is commonly used to guide you in finding any location with a GPS receiver. Evidently, the location feature consumes a higher battery. Then, it is a good option if you turn off the location service feature on your phone. To turn off, you can open Settings, choose Connection, and choose Location.
Backup While Charging Only
Well, if you use the Google Photos app, you will be required to backup them. If you agree, the app will work to back up it while connected to the WIFI. But, if you do not care about your photos, it is recommended for you to choose the option “while charge only” that will surely relive your Samsung Galaxy battery.
Of course, there are still plenty of great ways that you can do to save your Samsung Galaxy battery to live longer. But, in this chance, we just share some for you, Hopefully, our ways above will help you to solve your problem.