Have you ever got sound problem on Windows 10? How do you do to fix or restore the sound on Windows 10? In this article, you are going to find out that solution so you have to keep staying on this page.
Apparently, there are some methods you can do to restore the sound or audio on Windows 10. To more detail, just see the text below. Here are some methods to restore Sound Windows 10.
METHOD 1: VERIVY ALL WINDOWS ARE INSTALLED
- Firstly, you need to check for updates. Please choose Start, Settings, Update & Security, Windows Update. Then, Check for updates.
- Now, you can do one of the following:
If the status says “You are up to date”, so you have to go to the next tip.
If the status says “Updates are available”, so you have to select Install now.
- Next, you are able to choose the updates you want to install, and choose Install.
- Please restart your PC and see if your sound is working properly or not.
METHOD 2: RUN THE SOUND TROUBLESHOOTER
To restore sound on Windows 10, you can run the sound troubleshooter. Do these steps below:
- In the search box on the taskbar, please type sound troubleshooter.
- Then, you have to choose “Fix and find problems with playing sound” from the results.
- Afterwards, you have to choose “Next”.
- Now, you have to choose the device which you want to troubleshoot and continue through the troubleshooter.
- In this method, you are able also to launch the troubleshooter from audio Settings. Then, select Start, Settings, System, Sound and Troubleshoot.
METHOD 3: TURN OFF AUDIO ENHANCEMENTS
- In the search box on the taskbar, you are able to type control panel. Then, you must select it from the results.
- After that, you have to select Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel. Then, select Sound.
- On the Playback tab, you have to right-click the Default Device, and then select Properties.
- On the Enhancements tab, you need to select either the Disable all enhancements or the Disable all sound effects check box (this is depending on which option you see), please select OK, and you can try to play your audio device.
- If that does not work, on the Playback tab, so you can select another default device (if you have one), you can select either the Disable all enhancements or the Disable all sound effects check box (this is depending on which option you see), please select OK, and you can try to play audio again. Remember that you must do this for each default device.
METHOD 4: TRY DIFFERENT SOUND FORMATS
- In the search box on the taskbar, you can type control panel, and then choose it from the results.
- After that, you have to select Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel. Next, select Sound.
- On the Playback tab, you will need to right-click Default Device. Then choose Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, under Default Format, you have to change the setting, please select OK, and then test your audio device. If that does not work, so you have to try changing the setting again.