You may want to remove CTF Loader on your Windows 10 because there are some problems with it. You are able to do it and you are able to read the steps for doing it below.
Removing ctfmon.exe Files
If you want to remove ctfmon.exe files, here are the steps that you are able to follow.
- First, you have to navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 64-bit system or C:\Windows\System32 (32-bit systems).
- Then, you have to find all occurrences of the genuine ctfmon.exe files.
- Now, you have to delete them.
Another Method to Remove ctfmon.exe Files
There is another method for deleting the ctfmon.exe files and you are able to see below.
- First, you have to press on the Windows key and the button E at the same time on your keyboard.
- After that, you have to press on the Windows key and the button F at the same time on your keyboard.
- Here, you have to type in ctfmon.exe in the next search bar and then you have to press Enter.
- Now, you have to delete ctfmon.exe files that appear one by one.
Removing CTF Loader by Doing A System Restore
If you want to manage the services, you have to shut down the complete process of ctfmon.exe. You are able to isolate the root basis of the CTF Loader by doing a system restore. It will help you to take your system back where your CTF files are working properly.
- On the taskbar, you have to click on the Control Panel.
- Then, you have to choose the Control Panel, a catalog of results illustrates up.
- Now, you have to type the word recovery when there is the recovery box, you have to click on it.
- In this step, you have to pick Open System Restore.
- In the next Restore system files, you have to click on Next.
- You have to select the latest restore point.
- And then, you are able to click on check for exaggerated programs.
- Now, you have to choose close then next and at last stop once the procedure is completed.
If your CTF loader issue is resolved, you are able to repair common PC errors, malware, protect the system from losing files, hardware failure and optimize your system for improving performance.
Definition Of CTF Loader
CTF stands for Collaborative Translation Framework. CTF Loader has a responsibility for handling and supporting handwriting and voice recognition on Microsoft programs. In addition, it can also activate the Language Bar in the Microsoft Office which is a feature that permits you to be able to switch between different input languages when it is loaded.
The process is usually found in C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows\SysWOW 64 in the Task Manager of your PC when you are using Microsoft Office.
You may wonder whether ctfmon.exe is a virus or safe. Basically, the CTF loader is not a virus. If you find it in its place, namely in C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows\SysWOW64, it means that it is safe. However, if you find it in different places, there is a possibility that the file can be a virus or a malware which is the same as common .exe files which are created as part of camouflaging.
If you find that the CTF Loader high CPU usage is an error, you are able to remove the CTF Loader or ctfmon.exe as we explained above to solve the problem. Alternatively, you are able to use the methods below to fix it.
Disabling CTF Loader in Windows 10
If your CTF Loader is causing high disk usage, it is better for you to disable it. How to do that?
- The first thing that you have to do is to press the Windows key and also button R at the same time on your keyboard.
- Next, you have to type in services.msc in the box which is provided. And then, you have to click on OK.
- Here, you have to find the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service in the list shown and then you have to right click on it.
- Now, you have to click on the Properties and then choose Disabled.
- Here, you have to click on the Stop button and then hit OK.
Scanning Your PC For Malware
If you scan your PC with an anti virus software, it will not only solve the CTF Loader high CPU usage, but also it can solve a lot of kinds of error which are present in your PC. So, always scanning your PC is important once in a while. If you want to scan your PC, you have to make sure that you choose an effective and compatible anti-virus software which is available in the market.
Updating The PC
Updating the pc is one of the methods that you can do to fix CTF LOader error. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to click on the Start and then you have to access the Settings application.
- Now, you have to find and choose Update & Security. You have to choose Windows Update and click on Check for Updates.
- In this step, you have to wait for the Windows to download and install its latest version.
Controlling the CTF Loader Startup By Using The Task Manager
To do that, you have to follow the instructions below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to press Windows key + R.
- After the Run windows open, you have to type taskschd.msc and then click on OK.
- Now, the Windows 10 Task Schedule Library starts and you have to double click on it.
- In this step, you have to click on Microsoft and then on Windows.
- After that, you have to click on TextServicesFramework and then you have to click on the MSCTFMonitor option. Then, select Disable.
So, what do you think about fixing CTF Loader? Is it easy, isn’t it? If you decide to remove the CTF Loader, you are able to follow the instructions that we gave above. If then, you find some problems with it, you are able to visit forums and discuss it with other users.