What is the Intel Optane Memory? It is a smart technology which can help to access data on your computer quickly. However, there are a lot of users reported that the Intel Optane Memory Pinning issues appear after they update to the latest version of Windows 10. You may be one of the users who experience this issue. So, how to fix it?
Some Methods For Fixing Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error
There are some solutions that you are able to try to do to fix Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error. Here they are.
- The first method that you can try to do is to repair Intel Optane Explorer Extensions. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
– The first step that you have to do to repair Intel Optane Explorer Extensions is to press Windows + S so that you will be able to open Search. Then, you have to type ‘control’ and then click on the Control Panel from search results to be able to open it.
– In the second step, you have to access Programs and then choose Programs and Features.
– Here, you have to choose Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions from the lists and then you have to click on the Repair button.
You have to wait until the process of repair is completed. After that, you have to restart your computer to see whether the Intel Optane Memory Pinning issue is fixed or not.
- If the method above does not work, you are able to try to fix this issue by Uninstalling Related Drivers which may be faulty during Windows Update. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
− The first step to install a related driver is to right click to the Start button and select Device Manager to open it.
– After that, you have to double click on Software Components to be able to expand the category.
– Now, you have to right click Intel® Pinning Shell Extensions and then you have to select Uninstall device from the context menu.
– In this step, you have to check Delete The Driver Software For This Device in the pop up window and then you have to click the Uninstall button to confirm the operation.
After you uninstall the driver successfully, you have to restart the device and then your Windows will install the latest version of the drive automatically.
- If you have done the solutions above but you are still seeing the Intel Optane Memory Pinning error, you are able to try to remove the current Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions. How to do that? You are able to go to the Programs and Features interface in the Control Panel. Then, you have to right click it and then you have to select Uninstall. Next, you are able to visit the website of the manufacturer, download the latest version of Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions and then install it on your computer.
Intel Optane Memory
When you get an error of the Intel Optane Memory, you may wonder what the Intel Optane Memory is. Well, It is a smart technology which can keep track of your various frequently used programs including documents, apps, pictures, files, audios, videos, to store them even after you shut down the system. It was first introduced in 2017 by Intel along with the 7th generation. It is beneficial when you use an old and slow mechanical driver. According to Intel, it is a new step in the memory field because it can help in quick data access. It is able to increase the responsiveness of your Laptop or PC and also reduce your time with its immediate results. Now, what is the Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error? You are able to read the explanation about it below.
Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error
As explained above that Intel Optane Memory is a smart technology which can act as a track keeper of your various frequently used programs. Of course, the invention of this technology is aimed for the comfort of the user. However, the specific error triggers sometimes can be annoying for the users. The Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error seems to have a connection with Intel Rapid storage technology and shows this result: Intel Optane Memory Pinning. In addition, in the error message, it also says that you are not able to load DLL ‘xxxxxxxxxx’. The specified module is not able to be found, exception from HRESULT 0X8007007.
Some users say that they got this error after the recent Windows Update or randomly at times. Now, how about you? Do you also find this error after the recent Windows Update or randomly at times?
Reasons For Why The Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error on Windows 10
When you see the Intel Optane Memory Pinning error popping out on your PC, you may wonder why it can happen. You try to figure it out, but you are not sure why it can happen. Well, it is important for you to know that the Intel Optane Memory Pinning error may happen because of a compatibility issue which has built up after a significant Windows OS update. After the Windows feature v1903 updates, the latest Intel drivers will also be upgraded from the earlier 188.8.131.521 version to the newer ones on the systems along with an Intel Optane Pinning Service Extension. Because of this, a version mismatch or a compatibility issue arrived and consequently, it throws an error and makes your device half installed. Therefore, you have to solve this issue by choosing the methods that we have explained above. You are able to fix it by using the first method that we explained above. But, if the first method cannot solve this error successfully, you are able to try the second method and so on.
If you want to check whether your computer has Intel Optane Memory or not, you are able to access the Device Manager by typing it in the Windows search. After that, you have to click on it in the results. Then, you have to find and expand Disk Drives. If you see that it shows Intel Optane…, it means that your computer has Intel Optane Memory.