Having Microsoft account is important. It is because Windows will need the information of your Microsoft account for a wide variety features such as buying apps; create, edit and share documents with Office 365, shares files in OneDrive and Skype calls. So, here we are going to show you how to make your new Microsoft account.
In the previous time, you are able to make a new Microsoft account by following these steps. The steps to create a new Microsoft account are simple and you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first step that you have to take to create a new Microsoft account, you need to open the Microsoft Windows Account page. Then, you need to choose Create A Free Microsoft Account.
- In this second step, you need to fill in your personal information and then enter a password. You have to choose ‘Get a new email address’ if you want your Microsoft account to be separate from your personal account.
- Now, you have to enter the Captcha code to verify that you are real.
- Then, click on Create account.
- You have to open your email account and then select Verify. Now, you have got a new Microsoft Account.
According to microsoft.com site article which was updated on May 31st 2019, now you can create a new Microsoft account by going to account.microsoft.com and then choose Sign In. After that, you need to choose Create one!. If you’d rather create a new email, you have to choose ‘Get a new email address’ and then select Next. After that, you have to follow the instructions.
After knowing how to create a new Microsoft account, now you need to know how to sign in to your Microsoft account as well. Follow the simple steps below to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- The first step that you have to take to sign in to Microsoft account is going to Microsoft Account and then choose Sign in.
- Then, you need to type the email, phone number or Skype sign-in that you use for other services such as Office, Outlook, and more. After that, you have to choose Next.
- Now, the thing that you have to do is typing your password and then choose the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight into your account next time. But you need to remember that this thing is not recommended for shared computers.
- After that, you are able to choose Sign In.
You may also want to know how to see which account that you are using now. If you want to sync your settings and Microsoft Store purchases across all your devices, you have to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- First, choose the Start button and then choose Settings > Accounts > Your Info.
- Second, choose Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. You will be able to see this link only if you are using a local account. You need to know that if you see Sign in with a local account instead, it means that you are already using your Microsoft account.
- Third, you have to follow the prompts to be able to switch to your Microsoft account.