Windows Spotlight is a great feature that available in all editions of Windows 10 to set a new image as lock screen background each day. This feature automatically downloads the images from Bing and works only if your computer or PC is connected to the Internet.
While this is a great feature to have, sometime Windows Spotlight does not change the current background automatically. It may fail to update the lock screen background. Even, there are also some users of Windows 10 who get a black screen instead of a picture on the lock screen. If the Windows Spotlight feature is not working on your Windows 10 PC, so you are able to make it work again by doing the troubleshooting tips.
When you are at this page, you may looking for the information about how to change Windows Spotlight Picture/image. If you are looking for that information, and you are really want to change your Windows Spotlight Picture/image, so you are able to keep staying here. From this article, you are going to get information you need because here we are going to share how to change Windows Spotlight Picture/image. We are sure that now you brevery happy because you are able to change your Windows Spotlight Picture/image soon.
Apparently, there are some steps that you need to do to access the lock screen settings in Windows 10, and then you are able to change your Windows Spotlight Picture/image.
- Firstly, you will need to open the Settings app.
- Then, you have to click the Start button.
- After that, you need to click Settings that located in the bottom left corner of the Start menu.
- When you are in the Settings app, you are able to click the Personalization icon.
- In the list of options which located on the left of the personalization screen, please click Lock screen.
- Then, on the right of the Settings app, you are able to click the dropdown menu under Background and please select Windows Spotlight from the list.
- Now, in the preview box, you are going to see a sample image. You are able to press CTRL+L to lock your device. Next, you should see the preview image on the lock screen.
- In the top right of the lock screen, you are able to click Like what you see?
- Now, you are able to select “I want more!” or Not a fan from the menu.
In addition, you may also want to disable the Hero image on the sign-in screen. As we know that the default Hero image can be disabled on the sign-in screen. Actually, the setting is in the same place as the lock screen settings in the Settings app.
- Firstly, you need to open the Settings app from the Start menu and navigate to the lock screen settings under Personalization.
- At the bottom of the PERSONALIZATION screen, move the Show Windows background picture on the sign-in screen option to Off.
- Just close the Settings app.