Google Chrome is one of open source browsers and it is developed by Google. This browser features some of the most advanced performance features among any other browsers. Because of these features, people download this browser in their computer. In this article, we are going to explain how to download Google Chrome in Windows 10.
Google Chrome is not only a strong browser in every aspect but it is also available across all platforms such as mobile devices. Some features which are offered by Google Chrome are:
- It is free and safe.
- You can get the latest version.
- It can work with all Windows versions.
- It is the user choice.
Google Chrome is a lightweight browser and it is free to download for Windows and even for others like Mac OS X, Linux, Android and iOS.
If you want to download Google Chrome for your Windows 10, there are some steps that you have to do and here they are.
- The very first thing that you have to do is going to the Google Chrome website at www.google.com/chrome. You are able to use any browser that you like to download Google Chrome. If you have not installed a browser in your Windows 10, you can use the preinstalled web browser such as Internet Explore for Windows and Safari for Mac OS X.
- When you are in the website of Google Chrome, you have to click on Download Now and it will open the terms of service window.
- When the terms of service window appears, click on Accept and Install. If you want, you are able to set Chrome as your default browser by giving a check mark in the check box which says it.
- After finished downloading, then you can click on View Download and it will be ChromeSetup.exe file. Open it by clicking on Open Folder.
- Then, double click on the file from Downloads folder and then there will be a new small window of user account control. Here, you have to click on Yes. Now, the process of installing is running.
- After the installation, Google Chrome will be automatically launched.
- Now, you can make your Google Chrome default and you are able to pin it to your taksbar.
When you go to your home screen, you are able to see your Google Chrome has been pinned in the taskbar. If you want to unpin it, you are able to do that by right click on the Google Chrome in the taskbar and then click on Unpin This Program From Taskbar. Then, you will see that the Google Chrome disappears from the taskbar.
If you want to set Google Chrome as your default browser, you are able to click on Set as default when you open Chrome at the top of the screen or you can go to Start menu and then go to Settings. Now, you have to click on System and then click on Default Apps. Click on the name of your default browser and then click on Google Chrome to make it as your default browser.