Do you want to listen up some music or watch a movie? Do you remember the times once Microsoft Windows Media Player was in a great popularity among other players in the market? After a few recent updates, many people are having problems with the Windows Media Player in Windows 10.
You may also come to this page to find out some information related how to get help with Windows Media Player In Windows 10. To make you do not be curious about that, just continue to read this article until end. We have some information and solutions for you.
HOW TO FIX WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER STOPPED WORKING
If your Windows Media Player stopped working correctly after the latest updates from Windows Update, so you are able to verify that the updates are the issue by using System Restore. Please do this:
- Firstly, you need to select the Start button, and type system restore.
- After that, you have to select Create a restore point, and select System Restore in the System Properties pane.
- Please follow the prompts to select the restore point just before the round of updates that seemed to trigger the problem. Then run the system restore process.
- After your system is restored to the earlier configuration, so you are able to check to see whether Windows Media Player runs correctly again.
HOW TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IN WINDOWS 10
Find help with Windows Media Player In Windows 10 by following the instructions given below. You are going to learn how you are able to install Windows media player and use it to play your favorite music and video.
- Firstly, you need to right click on the Windows icon exactly on the bottom left of your screen.
- Next, please click on “Settings” and then click on the “Apps” option.
- Apps and Features screen will appear, at the moment you can click “Manage optional features” option.
- There, you are going to see “Add a feature” button, please click on it.
- You need to scroll down until you can see “Windows Media Player” and then click on the Install Button beneath it.
- When the installation process in Windows media player settings gets completed, so you can go back to the “Manage optional feature” screen.
- Now, Window Media Player will appear on your screen with an installation progress update. Please, wait for the process to finish completely.
Follow quick steps given below to get the latest skin feature on Windows Media Player in Windows 10.
HOW TO GET THE LATEST SKIN FEATURE ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER
- Firstly, you need to click on the Start button and type Windows Media Player.
- Then, you have to click on Go to Library. This will bring you to the library mode.
- After that, you are going to see the Organize option. Please, click on that, and click on Layout and Show Menu Bar as well.
- Now, the Menu bar is going to show up on your screen. You need to go to View and then on Skin Chooser.
- Please select your desired skin after viewing the preview on the right side.