Taking a silly funny quiz in the middle of your work is trusted to boost your mood and reduce your stress. However, the funny quiz will make your brain come back refreshed after working underpressure. We think it’s really needed for you to refresh and boost your brain on the sidelines of work at the office.
If you’re a bit hard to get funny silly quizzes, no worry, this post will provide some funny and entertaining trivia questions and answers. Well, before you go on seeing all the answers, it’s better for you to try to answer the questions, so you can hone your brain to get more knowledge. Let’s try some quizzes below!
Here’s for examples of funny silly trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
1. The largest country in the world is ….
d. United States
The answer is a. Russia
2. Soccer is called football in England, then, what’s for American football called in England?
a. American football
b. Comb Ball
The answer is a. American football
3. PhD refers to what doctor?
d. Physical Therapy
The answer is a. Philosophy
4. What year did World War I begin?
The answer is a. 1914
5. What is the largest state of the United States of America?
The answer is a. Alaska
6. The tallest mountain in Canada is…
a. Mont Tremblant
b. Mount Logan
c. Blue Mountain
d. Whistler Mountain
The answer is b. Mount Logan
7. The following countries are not part of the Asian continent?
The answer is b. Suriname
8. What is the currency in Laos?
The answer is a. Kip
9. The following animals belong in class Chondrichthyes, which one?
b. Great White Shark
d. Killer Whale
The answer is b. Great White Shark
10. Which ocean borders the west coast of the United States?
The answer is c. Pacific
11. What country which got a world record 315 million voters for elections in May 20,1991?
b. United States of America
d. Soviet Union
The answer is a. India
12. How many manned moon landings have there been?
The answer is c. 6
13. What is the largest freshwater lake in the world?
a. Caspian Sea
b. Lake Superior
c. Lake Michigan
d. Lake Huron
The answer is b. Lake Superior
14. What was the name of the historical building for the Turkish city known as Istanbul?
The answer is a. Constantinople
15. What’s the specific name of the knee cap?
c. Foramen Magnum
The answer is a. Patella
16. What is the fastest land animal?
c. Thomson’s Gazelle
d. Pronghorn Antelope
The answer is b. Cheetah
17. What is the Italian word for tomato?
The answer is b. Pomodoro
18. Which of those fruits is not a berry?
d. Concord Grape
The answer is b. Strawberry
19. The oldest Disney’s film is…
b. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The answer is b. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
20. What is the name of a rabbit’s abode?
The answer is b. Burrow
Funny Trivia Questions with Essay Answers
Aside from multiple choices, we also provide some funny silly quizzes in the essay answer. We think that you can answer whatever you want as the questions are not a serious case. Here are examples of fun questions with essay answers!
1. What does the average person do thirteen times a day?
2. What does the average person in America do 22 times a day?
Answer: Open fridges
3. What do Washington police officers do in a half hour class?
Answer: Sit down
4. Johnny Depp is afraid of…?
5. In Florida, there’s an illegal day for a single woman, what is it?
6. It’s an illegal thing to do in the French vineyards, what?
Answer: Land a Flying Saucer
7. Coprastastaphobia is the fear of…..?
8. What type of sportsman gets diseased anuses or rectums?
Answer: Water Skiers
9. It’s an illegal thing that you cannot do with a fork in Georgia, what is it?
Answer: Eat fried chicken
10. It’s illegal food to eat with cherry pie In Kansas?
Answer: Ice Cream
11. In Minnesota, it’s illegal to tease, what is the type of animal?
12. Who said “I’ve never had an accident worth talking about”?
Answer: Captain E J Smith of the Titanic
13. in Texas, it’s illegal to put ….. on your neighbors Cow.
14. This is the first puck which is used in the game of ice hockey, what was made out of?
Answer: Frozen cow manure
15. It’s illegal In South Dakota to fall down and sleep, where is it?
Answer: In a Cheese Factory
16. In Florida, every woman can be fined for falling asleep under what?
Answer: Hair Drier
17. Pope John XX1 used this thing to effectively wash his eye, what is it?
Answer: Babies Urine
18. What color is underwear for Crash Dummies according to U.S. Federal laws?
Answer: Tea Rose
19. In Delaware, a newlywed husband should do what if his wife asks?
Answer: Take her Shopping
20. It’s illegal for a chicken to do In Quitman Georgia, What is it?
Answer: Cross the Road
Well, those are examples of funny trivia questions with multiple answers and also essay answers that you can use for refreshing your brain. Of course, there are still many funny silly questions and answers that you can find in any sources.