People like to test their knowledge, so trivia question are fun for everyone. They are the great icebreakers and help create any event memorable. Usually, the questions can be general or cover specific topics, such as fun, sports, music, holidays, and pop culture.
If you want to test your friends or family with funny trivia questions, you may need some funny trivia questions and answers that you can print. If so, you do not worry about that as there are some sites provide funny trivia questions and answers printable. In the text below, we are going to share some funny trivia questions and answers that you can print.
Printable Funny Trivia questions and answers
1. How many legs does a spider have?
2. What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story movie?
3. What is the color of an emerald?
4. What is something which you hit with a hammer?
5. What is the name of a place you go to see lots of animals?
6. Whose nose that grew longer every time he lied?
7. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
8. What do you get if you freeze water?
9. What colors are the stars on the American flag?
10. In the song of Jack and Jill, what do Jack and Jill take to the top of the hill?
11. Where does the President of the United States live while in office?
12. How lots of planets are in this solar system?
13. Which ocean is off the California coast?
14. Which Disney movie is Elsa in?
15. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
16. Where does Santa Claus live?
17. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
18. Which state is famous for Hollywood?
19. What type of fish is Nemo?
20. Where is the Great Pyramid of Giza?
21. What do bees make?
22. When do leaves die?
23. What kind of cat is considered bad luck?
24. How many days are in a year?
25. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
26. What is a brontosaurus?
27. What is a group of lions called?
28. Which is the fastest land animal?
29. What kind of animal was Abu in Aladdin?
30. How many colors are in a rainbow?
31. What was the last state to join the United States of America?
32. What does CBS stand for?
33. Some United States Presidents were assassinated while in office. Who was the last resident to be assassinated?
34. What is an RSS?
35. When setting a dining room table, on which side of the plate do you put the knives and forks?
36. What is considered a perfect score in bowling?
37. What is the number one movie of all time in terms of box office success?
38. How many time zones are there in the contiguous United States?
39. What are the names of the four housemates on Golden Girls?
40. What are the names of Snow White’s seven dwarfs?
4. A nail
5. The zoo
10. A pail of water
11. The White House
13. The Pacific
15. Minnie Mouse
16. The North Pole
17. The Grinch
19. A clownfish
22. In the fall
23. Black cats
25. Captain Hook
26. A dinosaur
27. A pride
28. The cheetah
29. A monkey
32. Columbia Broadcasting System
33. John F. Kennedy/Abraham Lincoln
34. RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication. It is a way to syndicate content on the Internet.
35. Traditionally, the knives are placed on the right, while forks are to the left.
37. “Titanic” which grossed roughly $600 million.
38. Four: Pacific, Central, Mountain, and Eastern
39. Dorothy Zbornak, Rose Nylund, Blanche Devereaux and Sophia Petrillo
40. Grumpy, Doc, Dopey, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, and Sleepy
Well, these printable trivia questions are challenging and entertaining. For your information, you are able to go to the official website of lovetoknow.com to find more printable trivia questions and answers. There you will be able to see lots of trivia questions and answers based on the category. Please click any of the thumbnails to open a printable PDF in another tab. Then you are able to download and print the PDF. If you need help about Adobe printables, you are able to go to the page of guide for Adobe printables.
Guide for Adobe Printables
Printables will be useful tools offered by many websites. But, when you have trouble accessing the printables, frustration can trump their potential usefulness. Fortunately, it is quite simple to solve the problem and have your printables downloaded and opened quickly.
If Adobe Reader is not yet installed on your computer, you cannot open or view printables designed to open in Reader. Installing Adobe Reader is very simple and free.
- Firstly, visit the Adobe Reader website.
- After that, view the Terms & Conditions for the program.
- The last step, simply click Install Now button and follow the prompts.
However, there can be a number of reasons why you get problems when trying to view a website’s PDF after Reader is installed. Even if you were once able to see PDF files in your browser, changes you may not be aware of will affect how your computer reacts to trying to open a printable.
Here are some reasons why your browser might stop being Adobe Reader enabled:
- Browser update
In some browser updates from Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, PDF reader settings were changed to default to the native built-in reader even though you had already specifically set your browser to view PDFs with Adobe Reader.
- New browser installed
You installed Adobe Reader and then installed a new browser that has settings which are not pre-set to use Adobe Reader.