Are you on the hunt for something fun and interesting to bring into your office? Usually, workplace trivia questions and answers can improve the atmosphere in your workplace. Also, it will determine which of your colleagues are the most enthusiastic. In the text below, there are a range of multiple choice questions which you are able to follow or share.
Workplace trivia questions and answers
Here are some funny Trivia for the workplace which is sure to make everyone entertain:
1. What percentage of school leavers and graduates believe that it is essential to have fun at work?
Answer: C – 79%.
2. During thinking, how much percentage of our brains do we utilize?
Answer: B – 35%
3. What country was paper invented in?
Answer: A – China
4. According to Maslow’s hierarchy of requires what is the employees need after they completing all of the jobs?
C. self – actualization
D. psychological needs
Answer: C – self actualization
5. What percentage of the employees believe that having access to social media will help them to be more productive?
Answer: B – 39%
6. Based on the Mirror Online, what is the most annoying thing that the employees do?
A. noisy eating
B. not washing mugs
C. noisy typers
D. ask about the weekend
Answer: B – not washing mugs
7. Which company allows colleagues to bring their dog into the office?
Answer: A – Amazon
8. How many minutes a day does the average office worker spend looking for lost files and other items?
A. 20 minutes
B. 15 minutes
C. 50 minutes
D. 35 minutes
Answer: C – 50 minutes
9. During an average day, how many miles does a typist’s fingers travel?
A. 6 miles
B. 3.5 miles
C. 12.6 miles
D. 9.7 miles
Answer: C – 12.6 miles
10. How often is the average manager interrupted?
A. Every 20 minutes
B. Every 8 minutes
C. Every 17 minutes
D. Every 40 minutes
Answers: B – every 8 minutes
Several of these answers may come as a surprise to you and your team such as the high rating of 79% of graduates believing it is important to have fun at work. But, it is important that the atmosphere is not focused and serious constantly. This is because the employees are able to lose focus easily that can result in a decrease in concentration and lack of morale, and consequently their work will be able to suffer. It is very important to maintain a balance between having fun and being concentrated to produce the best work possible.
The fact that the managers are interrupted, on average, at first every 8 minutes can be viewed as a negative as it can result in a lack of focus on their work, primarily if they are interrupted for something that another team is capable of doing. But, interruptions can also be seen as a positive because they are sometimes necessary to complete essential tasks cooperatively.
Workplace trivia questions and answers are an easy and helpful method to improve the morale and atmosphere in the office. Having fun in the workplace keep your office relaxed that will result in increased productivity because the employees continue to enjoy their job.
Funny questions to get to know your team
In addition, we also have some funny questions to get to know your team. Here are they:
1. Which storybook character turns you on the most?
2. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
3. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
4. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
5. Can you play any instruments?
6. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
7. What is the strangest talent you have?
8. What is the nicest talent you have?
9. Do you have any strange phobias?
10. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
11. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted?
12. What is one thing that all of your love-interests have had in common?
13. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
14. If you could have any one superpower, which would you select?
15. What is the worst pet you have ever had?
These collection of funny questions to get to know your team will be an entertaining and enjoyable method to grow closer and more acquainted with the people you work with.
Different office personalities may be the reason for lower productivity
Breaks during the working day are very important to keep morale and productivity high and having a relaxed atmosphere from time to time is important to keep your staff motivated. Introducing fun trivia questions and answers and other games in the office is an effective method to maintain a happy environment. But, if you still are not noticing any improvements within their work, it can be due to the layout and furniture in your office because it may not be ideal for each office worker’s personality.
Apparently, you need to determine each individual personality in your office. It will help you to decide which furniture or equipment is ideal for each person. Each employee will feel more comfortable and satisfied with their work space, resulting in a productivity increase. For instance, you may discover that a majority of your employees are diligent, meaning that they always like to be busy, and are most of the time, they do not sit at their desk. Although a loud and busy environment can work effectively for them, this case may not be the case for the quieter employees. In fact, creative personalities tend to feel more comfortable working in quiet and spacious places with little distraction. To fix this, having a more flexible office environment by providing things such as quiet zones and desk screens can be the key to higher productivity throughout your employees.