You may already know that trivia questions can awaken the memory and provide a chance to take a bit of a walk down memory lane. However, it’s also fun to see what you can remember. Well, taking any quizzes is really worth it for elderly in which they can prevent dementia. We’re sure that they will learn and laugh as a way of enjoying their old age.
Of course, not all quizzes are proper for eldery. There are some categories of quizzes which can be mentioned as a matching and reliable quizzes for old age. Sure, they prefer to take the quiz offline provided on paper, not online quiz.
Well, what you should do is to look for the proper trivia quiz for elderly and then print it to finally give it to them. Unfortunately, not elderly trivia quizzes are printable, so you have to search for printable quizzes which are great for elderly.
Thankfully, this post will inform you how to get an easy printable trivia quiz for elderly.
Where to Find Easy Printable Trivia for Elderly?
Of course, there are plenty of sites that you can visit to get easy printable trivia quizzes for elderly. However, in this chance, we recommend you to get the quiz from Love to Know site that you can access here.
Why should you choose this site? It’s because they provide many categories of the quizzes that you can choose for elderly including Fun Trivia Quiz, Holiday quiz, Religious quiz, General quiz, music and many more.
Which makes this site so reliable to find out the quiz for elderly is providing a lot of real life topics which are served in the form of quiz. The adult topics here include relationship quiz, should I divorce quiz, does my husband really love me quiz, bible quiz and many more. So, that’s why we recommend this site to find out printable trivia quiz for eldery as there are too many supporting factors.
Examples of Eldery Quiz in Love to Know Site
Here’s a list of trivia quizzes for Elderly:
Pop Culture Quiz
- When did the Woodstock Festival take place?
- What was the real name of famous boxer’s name before known as Muhammad Ali?
- What was the product which was launched by Proctor and Gamble in 1966?
- What popular band arrived from England to the United States in February 1964?
- Who did create the Muppets?
- What is the name of 1970s’ movie which made people afraid to go swimming in the ocean?
- What was the name of Stepthen King’s first published novel which came out in 1974?
- Who popular baseball player married Marilyn Monroe in 1954?
- What is the television game show first aired in 1956 until today?
- What famous 1950s’ cowboy was originally named Leonard Slye?
- Cassius Clay
- Jim Henson
- Joe DiMaggio
- The Price is Right
- Roy Rogers
- Which president of the United States was from January 20, 1953 to January 20, 1961?
- What disease did Dr. Jonas Salk create vaccine in 1952?
- In what year did Disneyland open?
- Who became Premier of the Soviet Union in 1958?
- Who was the first African-American named Supreme Court Justice in 1967?
- Jack Ruby was convicted of killing another accused killer In 1964?
- What is the name of war when Israeli forces defeated Arab forces in June 1967?
- Which president resigned in 1974 overWatergate issue?
- What war ended in April 1975 with the fall of Saigon?
- In 1979, who replaced the Shah of Iran?
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Nikita Khrushchev
- Thurgood Marshall
- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Six Day War
- Richard Nixon
- Ayatollah Khomeini
Music & Movie Quiz
- What was a famous song which was introduced in 1956 sung by Doris Day?
- In 1995, What singer had a country music chart hit with Sixteen Tons?
- In 1958, which group had a hit with Twilight Time?
- In 1951, which smoky-voiced singer sang Too Young?
- Who first used the term “Rock N Roll” in 1951 of Cleveland disc jockey?
- Which film won for the Best Picture at the Oscars in 1960?
- Which actor won for the Best Actor in To Kill a Mockingbird film in 1962?
- Which film had the highest gross revenue in 1963 but is still losing money?
- Who played the Norman Bates character in the Psycho horror film in the 1960?
- In Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, what was the name of Butch Cassidy’s gang?
- Que Sera Sera
- Tennessee Ernie Ford
- The Platters
- Nat King Cole
- Alan Freed
- The Apartment
- Gregory Peck
- Anthony Perkins
- Hole in the Wall Gang
Well, those are some example trivia questions and answers for elderly that you can get from the Love to Know site.
How to Print the Quiz for Elderly?
Now, do you want to print those quizzes and give them to your parents? As the quiz on the Love to Know site comes in PDF, you can easily print it. Here’s how to print it!
- If you want to print the trivia quiz for elderly from Love to Know site, you surely have to access the site here. However, this link only provides the quizzes for 1950s, 1960s and also 1970s.
- Once you are the page, you can then search for the topic of quiz you want. The quiz topics for eldery include history, music, movie, pop culture and sports.
- To print it, you must also click on the image. Need to know, most quizzes on this site come in the form of images which ease you when printed.
- After clicking on the image, it will direct you to the print page.
- You can then click on Print Icon to continue printing.
That’s it! You successfully print the quizzes from this site.