When you find an Intel Optane Memory Pinning error, you may wonder whether you are able to remove or uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extension or not. The answer is yes. You are able to remove or uninstall Intel Optane Pinning Explorer. It is one of the methods that you are able to use to get rid of Intel Optane Memory Pinning error.
How to remove or uninstall Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extension? Before we go to the explanation of removing Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extension, it is important for you to know that it will not have a notable performance degradation on your system. However, you will get rid of the annoying Intel Optane Memory Pinning message.
How to Remove or Uninstall Intel Optane Pinning Explorer
Here are the steps to remove or uninstall Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions.
- The first thing that you have to do is to click on Start. After that, you have to type Apps and Features in the search bar. And now, you have to select Apps and Features.
- In this step, you have to find Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions and you have to click on it.
- Now, you have to choose Uninstall and then you are able to restart your computer.
As you are able to see that the steps to remove or uninstall Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions is easy. This method can be used by you to fix Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error.
What Is Intel Optane Memory
When you find an error of the Intel Optane Memory, you may be curious about the Intel Optane Memory. So, what is the Intel Optane Memory? It is defined as a smart technology which is able to keep track of your various frequently used programs including pictures, files, audios, videos, apps, documents to store them even after you shut down the system. Intel Optane Memory was first introduced in 2017 by Intel along with the 7th generation. When you use an old and slow mechanical driver, it is useful.
According to Intel, it is a new step in the memory field because it has the ability to help in quick data access. It is able to increase the responsiveness of your Laptop or PC and also reduce your time with its instantaneous results.
Methods For Fixing Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error Besides Removing Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extension
As explained earlier that removing or uninstalling Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extension is one the methods that you can use for fixing Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error. Besides, removing or uninstalling Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extension, another method that you can do to fix Intel Optane Memory Pinning Explorer is to refresh the current driver package which is installed and you can do it by repairing the Intel Optane memory pinning extension. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to open Programs and Features. You are able to open it by pressing Windows Key + R. After that, you have to type ‘appwiz.cpl’ and then click on OK.
- After that, you have to find and highlight Intel Optane Pinning Explorer Extensions.
- At last, you have to click on Repair.
If the method above cannot work in your PC to solve this issue, you are able to try to fix the issue by Uninstalling Related Drivers which may be faulty during Windows Update. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to right click to the Start button and select Device Manager to open it.
- After that, you must double click on Software Components to be able to expand the category.
- In this step, you have to right click Intel® Pinning Shell Extensions and then select Uninstall device from the context menu.
- In this step, you have to check Delete The Driver Software For This Device in the pop up window and then you have to click the Uninstall button to confirm the operation.
After you uninstall the driver successfully, you can restart the device and then your Windows will install the latest version of the drive automatically.
If you still find the issue after you try to apply all of the methods above, you are able to contact Intel Customer Support for getting help.
The Reasons For Error in Intel Optane Memory Pinning
When you see that there is an Optane Memory Pinning Unable To Load Dll error, you may be curious why this error can happen. According to the website of Intel, there is a modification in the way the Intel Optane memory pinning components are installed and it begins with the 220.127.116.117 Intel RST driver. At some point, if the driver was upgraded from an older driver such as 16.8.x to a version between 17.5.x and 17.8.x, the OS update may try to reapply the installation files which are removed from the earlier versions. So, because of a compatibility issue, an error message may appear on your PC. However, it is important for you to know that a system with factory installed or fresh OS installation of Intel RST drivers between 17.5.x and 17.8.x does not get an effect by this problem.
Tools For Fixing PC Problems
Sometimes, there are some errors which happen on your PC. If you want to fix various problems on your PC, there is a Restoro PC Repair Tool that you are able to use to fix the problems. This software is able to repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. You are able to fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps as explained below.
- First, you have to download the Restoro PC Repair Tool.
- After that, you have to click Start Scan to be able to find Windows issues that could be causing the problems of the PC.
- Now, you have to click on Repair All so that it will fix issues with Patented Technologies.