Microsoft has been providing a daily quiz on the homepage of a popular search engine called Bing. When you visit Bing, you will be able to see a graduation cap icon. If you hover over it, the first question about the image of the day will show up.
Upon seeing the question, all that you have to do is to select the answer and you will find out if the answer that you just picked is corrected. Bing quiz is a three question quiz, so please answer everything if you want to get the score. Once you get the score, feel free to share it on your favorite social media.
As stated before, you will be able to see the quiz of the day on Bing when you visit it. Apart from that, you are also allowed to take the ones from previous days so it is good for you who love a little challenge by eating up everything.
Each set of quizzes that is thrown every day is different compared to the other days. The quiz itself is based on the image that is shown on the screen. For example, the quiz might be about the popular TV series named Friends when the picture shown is the one with Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer.
The quiz about the TV show on Bing is similar to the ones that are provided by the other places. There will be an image, and three questions along with some options that you can choose as the answers. Keep in mind that all three questions are related to the image shown. To give you an illustration, here is the quiz about the TV show by a site named Beano:
1. In which show is Central Park the coffee shop featured?
a. Doctor Who
b. Stranger Things
2. D.J. tanner-Fuller is the mum in which family-based show?
a. Fuller House
b. Fullest House
c. Full House
d. Empty House
3. Which medical CBBC show is starring Dr. Chris, Dr. Xand, and Dr. Ronx?
a. Holby City
d. Operation Ouch!
4. What is the name of the show that starts a young superhero called Henry Hart?
a. Henry Danger
b. Hart To Hart
d. Heart Of The Matter
5. What is the name of the supernatural show that is set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana?
a. Eerie, Indiana
b. Stranger Things
c. Teen Wolf
6. In which show a sonic screwdriver is seen?
a. Doctor Where
b. Doctor Who
c. Doctor What
d. Doctor Why
7. Which long-running TV show features Philip banks as a successful lawyer?
a. Boy Meets World
b. My So-Called Life
c. Save By The Bell
d. The Fresh Prince of Bel-air
8. Where is the Bunk’d set?
a. Camp Kikiwaka
b. Camp Mikiwaka
c. Camp Tikiwaka
d. Camp Wikiwaka
9. What is the name of a program that has Aang and Katara featured in it?
a. Avatar: The Last Airbender
b. Avatar: The Last Avatar
c. Avatar: The Airbender Squad
d. Avatar: The First Airbender
10. By day, Barry Allen is the superhero in the TV show of the same name. Can you name it?
b. The Flash
c. The Tick
d. Henry Danger
If you manage to answer those questions right, you will likely be able to complete the Bing quiz about the TV show and get the perfect score. Actually, it is really easy if you are a fan of TV shows and follow everything. Apart from watching everything, you can also take practice to eat the quiz up. To help you in practicing, here are some questions that you can try to answer:
- What is the name of the girl group that performed during the opening minutes of Channel 5’s launch in 1997 in the United Kingdom?
- In what year did Coronation Street air for the first time on ITV?
- How many episodes does Game of Thrones have?
- What is the name of the highest rated TV series on IMDB Top 250 TV series list?
- Where did the Strictly Come Dancing film?
- What is the name of the British TV show that recorded the largest audience for just a single episode with more than 30 million viewers?
- What is the name of the actor that played Rodney Trotter in Only Fools and Horses?
- What is the name of the actor that played Inspector Morse?
- What is the name of the pub in the Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks?
- Who is the one who became the first female presenter of Question Time in 2019?
- What is Nancy Cartwright best known for?
- What is the name of the wife of Rene in Allo Allo?
- Who is the one who does the voiceover on Love Island?
- What is the name of the fictional town where the popular Netflix show called Stranger Things primarily set?
- What is the name of the capital of Westeros in Game of Thrones?
- What is the name of the prison in the well-known BBC sitcom named Porridge with Ronnie Barker in it?
- What is the name of the popular Welsh village featured in the show The Prisoner?
- What is the name of the fictional town where the Dad’s Army set?
- What is the name of the comedian and actor that plays Alan Partridge?
- Who is the one that presented TV quiz Blockbusters between 1983 and 1995?
A lot of people find the Bing quiz is really fun and exciting. Since it was introduced for the first time on the Bing homepage, it has seen a 65% increase in users engaging with the cap compared to the normal hotspots of home page, as stated by Microsoft. It keeps increasing day by day and it seems like many people are loving it.