Bing Rewards program or Microsoft Rewards program is the name of the free program offered by Bing that offers incentives for using the Bing search engine service. You are able to accumulate reward points by searching online using a desktop, a mobile device, or even a Xbox.
Apparently, you are able to earn Bing Rewards points if you use Microsoft Edge and the other tasks such as taking surveys, completing quizzes, checking emails and many other ones. If you want to get the Bing Rewards, here are the steps:
- The first thing that you have to do is to open a Microsoft Account. The thing called Microsoft Account is important so you can tap into the rewards. For those who do not have any, please create one first and follow the next step later.
- Then, click Start. Apparently, the welcome page starts you off with a quiz and a little Q and A that will give you 100 points right away.
- The next thing that you have to do is to get the Bing on. It is better for you to set Bing as your default search engine so you can earn more points.
- After that, choose the reward. You will be presented suggestions on what kind of things that you can get when you collect and redeem the points. In this stage, you will be asked what kind of things you can spend your points on. Then, you will be asked to set the goal.
- In the end, you will be prompted to access the Rewards Dashboard once you are done answering the questionnaire.
On the official website of Bing and on the official website of Microsoft, you can check your Microsoft Rewards point counter. This one is located next to your account name. What is the Bing rewards counter is not working or it is not updating and the rewards are not increasing? Keep reading to find out the answers.
If the Bing Rewards counter is not updating and you are not able to see the rewards points, make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft account. For those who have recently made a purchase at the Microsoft Store, retail or online, you are also able to view the detailed information on the rewards points that you have earned by shopping with Microsoft. All that you have to do is to sign in to your Microsoft account and see Shop & Earn History. Please take a note that Microsoft Rewards points will expire if you do not earn or redeem anything in 18 months.
For more information about the Bing Rewards and its counter, do not forget to visit the official website of Bing and the official website of Microsoft. You can visit the same sites if you want to find the answers to the questions about any issue regarding Bing Rewards. If needed, you can reach out the customer service of both Bing and Microsoft.