This Bing quiz is about the tournament called Six Nations. Apparently, the tournament turned 20 years old at the weekend, marking the moment Italy joined the party. The question is, how much can you remember of all that has happened since the Five Nations became Six Nations in 2000?
For those who want to test your knowledge, here is some of the best and strangest moments of the tournament to test you.
1. What was the reason of Italy press officer named Andrea Cimbrico went viral after they beat Scotland at Murrayfield in 2015?
a. The officer looked strangely disappointed when the full time whistle went.
b. The officer was filmed celebrating wildly.
c. The officer was caught making rude gestures at the Scottish press officer.
2. The England player named Chris Ashton scored a record breaking four tries against Italy in 2011 to put himself back in the good book of Martin Johnson. But what was the reason England coach unhappy with him in the first place?
a. Chris Ashton had told the media he thought Martin Johnson was not a good coach.
b. Chris Ashton was late for training in the build up to the game.
c. Chris Ashton had done his now trademark swallow dive over the tryline when he scored in the previous game.
3. Everything went down to the wire on the last day of the 2015 Six Nations as England – who were hosting France – tried to beat Ireland – who travelled to Murrayland – to the title on points difference. Scotland vs Ireland kicked off first and a move from Jamie Heaslip with less than 5 minutes left proved to be pivotal. What was that thing?
a. The Ireland number 8 stopped the Stuart Hogg of Scotland scoring a try by hitting him so hard he dropped the ball.
b. The Ireland number 8 ran the length of the pitch and went over under the posts.
c. With fly half Johnny Sexton down injured, the Ireland number 8 was asked to kick a drop goal.
4. In the year of 2009, Ireland clinched their first Grand Slam since 1948 with a narrow 17-15 win in Cardiff. How was the winning sealed?
a. The player named Ronan O’Gara scored a drop goal in the 78th minute.
b. Tommy Bewe gathered a chip from Ronan O’Gara and scored under the posts in the 78th minute.
c. Captain Brian O’Driscoll gathered a chip from Ronan O’Gara and scored under the posts in the 78th minute.
5. What was the reason England made an official apology to the Princess Royal after surprisingly defeat by Scotland at Murrayfield cost them the Grand Slam in the inaugural Six Nations?
a. England ruined the changing room at Murrayfield in their frustration at losing.
b. England turned their backs on the Princess Royal during the Calcutta Cup presentation.
c. The Princess Royal named Princess Anne was supposed to present the Six Nations trophy to them, but they left the pitch before collecting it.