In Germany, Easter is known as Ostern. If you want to test your knowledge about Easter, you are able to try taking Easter quiz on Bing quiz. Here we have a list of the questions might seem interesting for you.
Easter Quiz Questions and Answers – Multiple Choices
Below, we have some examples of questions about Easter (known as Ostern in Germany) in the form of multiple choices.
1. Bible states that an apostle who betrayed Jesus killed himself. Who was he? And how did he commit suicide?
A. Judas. He hung himself
B. Peter. He jumped off a cliff
C. Matthew. He slit his wrists
D. Noah. He drowned himself
Answer: A. Judas. He hung himself
2. The second biggest holiday for eating candy is Easter. Which is the first?
A. Independence Day
Answer: C. Halloween
3. The opinion of the Easter bunny was originated in the 1700s in what country?
B. The United States
D. Great Britain
Answer: C. Germany
4. The idea of the Easter bunny, that originated in Germany in the 1700s, was not a rabbit originally, but a:
Answer: A. Hare
5. The most famous American Easter candy is:
A. Chocolate bunnies
B. Marshmallow peeps
C. Jelly beans
D. Chocolate, cream-filled eggs
Answer: B. Marshmallow peeps
6. What flower is associated with Easter?
Answer: B. Lily, which is stated to grow with its head down to honor Jesus.
7. Which animal is used in Australia instead of a rabbit?
Answer: D. Bilby. With long ears and a mouse-like nose, rabbits are not a popular animal in Australia because they damage crops.
8. In an effort to mock Jesus, Romans gave him a crown of what?
Answer: D. Thorns
9. How lots of gospels are in the Bible?
Answer: B. 4. Matthew, Luke Mark, and John; the “Easter Story” is in the gospels.
10. What was the aim of the Easter Act passed in 1928 by Parliament in the United Kingdom?
A. Create the Easter bunny the official animal for Easter.
B. Declare chocolate the official candy for Easter.
C. Build a fixed date for Easter.
D. Declare that Easter should be observed as a religious holiday.
Answer: C. Build a fixed date for Easter
11. Who created the statement, “Take him, and crucify him, for I discover no fault in him”?
A. Mary Magdalene
Answer: C. Pilate
12. Some countries (Greece, Mexico, and Spain) have bonfires at Easter time. What is burned in these fires?
A. Crosses made out of straw
B. Effigies of judas
C. Colored paper eggs
D. A giant cloth easter bunny
Answer: B. effigies of Judas
13. What kind of cloth was utilized to wrap the body of Jesus?
Answer: B. Linen
14. Jesus body was placed in a sepulcher, and a rock was rolled to cover the opening. What is a sepulcher?
A. A large pottery urn
B. A wooden coffin
C. A cave-like tomb
D. A hole in dug in the ground
Answer: C. A cave-like tomb
15. How many angels were guarding the sepulcher?
Answer: D. Two
16. Which disciple is not present once Jesus goes to see them after his resurrection?
Answer: A. Thomas
17. As we know that Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. After his crucifixion, how many days later Jesus rose from the dead?
Answer: C. 2
18. Which prisoner who was released (instead of Jesus)?
Answer: A. Barabbas
19. What was the hill name where they crucified Jesus?
Answer: B. Golgotha
20. What animal did Jesus ride on once he entered Jerusalem the week before his death?
A. A camel
B. A horse
C. None, he walked
D. A donkey
Answer: D. A donkey
Easter Quiz Questions and Answers – Short Answer
Here is a list of other questions about Easter in the form of short answer:
1. What is the Charlie Brown Easter Special name?
Answer: It is the Easter Beagle (Charlie Brown).
2. At the last supper, what food did Jesus wanted to his body?
3. The Easter Island belongs to which South American country?
4. How was Jesus fastened to the cross?
Answer: With nails through his feet and hands.
5. Jesus prophesized that Peter would deny him how many times?
6. What came first, Jesus’ crucifixion, the resurrection, or the Last Supper?
Answer: The Last Supper
7. The Easter parade (An American cultural event that consisting of a festive strolling procession on Easter Sunday) is marked by what item of clothing won by women?
Answer: The hats
8. Which job did Zacchaeus hold in the Bible?
Answer: Tax collector
9. When the soldiers came for Jesus, what wound did Peter inflict on the servant of the high priest?
Answer: Cut off his right ear
10. Who wrote the famous Easter hymn “Christ the Lord is Risen Today”?
Answer: Charles Wesley
Easter Quiz Questions and Answers – True or False
1. The word of Easter shows in the old testament in the Bible.
2. A lamb is one of the icons of Easter because it was a sacrificial animal in the Old Testament.
3. The rabbit is an ancient icon of fertility.
4. The egg represents to a new life or the resurrection of Christ.
5. The most famous American Easter candy is the chocolate bunny.