How well do you know the North Pole? To test your knowledge about the North Pole, you are able to try answering these questions below, especially if you like playing quizzes on Bing. Here we are going to share some examples of the Bing North Pole Quiz.
Bing North Pole Quiz – Questions and answers
Here are some examples of the questions for Bing North Pole Quiz:
1. The North Pole is a certain point in the___
A. Southern hemisphere
B. Northern hemisphere
D. Topic of cancer
Answer: B. Northern hemisphere
2. The North Pole lies diametrically to the___
A. South pole
B. True north
D. Tropic of capricorn
Answer: A. South pole
3. The North Pole is also called the___
A. Terrestrial north pole
B. Top north pole
C. Sole north pole
D. Base north pole
Answer: A. Terrestrial north pole
4. The North dip Pole can also be called___
A. North flux pole
B. Magnetic north pole
C. North direction pole
D. Top north pole
Answer: B. Magnetic north pole
5. The first expedition to the North Pole was in___
Answer: A. 1926
6. The first expedition to the North Pole was conducted by Roald Amundsen and___
A. Lincoln Street
B. Lincoln Carson
C. Lincoln Bridge
D. Lincoln Ellsworth
Answer: D. Lincoln Ellsworth
7. The following animals are able to be found in the North Pole except___
Answer: C. Leopard
8. At the North Pole, all directions point___
Answer: B. South
9. The North Pole is located in the___
A. Pacific ocean
B. Arctic ocean
C. Atlantic ocean
D. Indian ocean
Answer: B. Arctic ocean
10. The sea depth of the North Pole is measured to be___
Answer: D. 4261m
11. When was the first station built at the North Pole?
Answer: A. 1937
12. What country was the first to build a station at the North Pole?
Answer: D. Russia
13. What is the depth of the sea at the North Pole?
Answer: D. 4,261m
14. Which of these does not assign the coordinates of North Pole?
Answer: D. Axis
15. What name was given to the North Pole in the 19th century?
A. Open polar sea
B. Bight of the Guinea
C. Gulf sea
D. Arctic Pole
Answer: A. Open polar sea
16. Who was the first man to reach the North Pole?
A. John Dalton
B. Henry Johnson
C. William Parry
D. Martin Jakes
Answer: C. William Parry
17. How many Soviet scientists built the first station at the North Pole ?
A. Four scientists
B. Three scientists
C. Two scientists
D. Nine scientists
Answer: A. Four scientists
18. Which of these personalities is one of the first sailors to cross the arctic ocean?
A. Edwards Moser
B. Greg Atkins
C. Art Wong
D. Ranulph Fiennes
Answer: D. Ranulph Fiennes
19. When was the first underwater exploration of the North Pole made?
A. May 1995
B. April 1998
C. June 1999
D. January 1989
Answer: B. April 1998
20. How many variations of twilight that occur in the North Pole?
Answer: A. Three
How to play Bing Weekly quiz?
There are some quizzes that you can play on Bing. One of them is the Bing weekly quiz. If you want to test your knowledge about the North Pole, you also can play this quiz. Here are steps to do:
- Firstly, you are able to visit the official website of Bing. If your search engine settings is in any other language than English, you have to change it first to English.
- After that, you have to open the carousel which can be done by tapping the icon.
- If you see the Bing logo tagged on Bing Weekly Quiz, please click on it.
- Next, you are able to join in the Bing quiz. Head to the quiz option. It will ask you some questions. You have to note that all the news will be from the past week.
- After you give all the answers to the questions, automatically Bing will show your score which you get. In the end, the score or point can be converted to the rewards.
Regularly, Bing updates its homepage. They offer lots of quizzes so that many people can learn about the newest news and earn the reward at the same time. Bing also added the feature of polls. It is one of the latest features of Bing Weekly Quiz. With this new feature, you are able to review the polls and then get points to convert them into cash. The more points you get from the quiz, so the more money you will make.
Like the other Microsoft quiz, you need to have a Microsoft account to collect the points. But if you do not have a Microsoft account, you still can take the Bing quiz. Need to know that Microsoft Rewards known as Bing rewards is currently only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Germany, Canada, Republic of Ireland, Brazil, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Mexico, and Taiwan.
If your country is supporting the Microsoft rewards program you are able to collect the points and redeem it for any kind of rewards. Ensure you log into your Microsoft Account before taking any quiz. After completing the quiz, the points are going to be added to your account. How simple it is to take the Bing homepage quiz and get rewards too. It is a good idea to test your knowledge before you take your exams.