Bing Quiz is such a fun one to take when you have leisure time. Everyone is allowed to take this quiz anytime they want. The topics featured vary, including animals. For the animals, birds become one of the animals that mostly appear.
The Bing Quiz related to birds is such a good thing to test you how much you know about them. For those who are fond of these animals who considered themselves experts when it comes to the birds, it is your chance to show off. Here are some of the similar questions about birds that might appear:
1. Which one is the largest bird in the world?
2. Are birds included as warm blooded or cold blooded?
a. Warm blooded
b. Cool blooded
3. What is it about bird bones that are helpful for flying?
a. Their bones are hollow
b. Their bones are straight
c. Their bones are not actual bones, but cartilage
4. What creatures are believed by the scientists to be evolved from?
5. Are birds stupid?
c. I do not know
6. Which one is the smallest bird in the world?
7. Which one is the kind of bird that is usually used to carry messages?
c. Homing pigeon
8. How many chambers does the heart of the bird have?
9. Where are the bird species mostly found?
b. New York City
10. What is the name of the common organ that birds do not have?
11. What is the name of the organ owned by birds that is larger compared to humans?
12. What do owls rotate to help them see?
13. Which creature kills as many as 4 billion birds in the United States every year?
14. What is the name of the only bird with the ability to fly backward?
15. Which one is used by the coal miners to check for dangerous gases?
16. How much water can be hold by the beak of pelican?
a. 2.5 gallons
b. 1 quart
c. 100 points
17. The legs of birds bend backward at what part of the leg?
18. Which one lays the biggest eggs?
19. Which one has the smallest number of feathers?
20. Which one lays its eggs in compost?
21. Which social bird may live in a nest with as many as 400 other birds?
22. What is the reason that makes flamingos pink?
a. Because they eat shrimp
b. They are born pink.
c. Only old ones are pink.
23. Which one is the heaviest bird of prey?
24. Which wild bird lives the longest?
25. Which one lays the smallest eggs?
26. Which one swims the fastest?
27. Which one migrates the farthest?
28. Which one has the greatest wingspan?
29. Which one can fly the highest?
30. Which one can take care of the eggs of the other birds?
31. Which one is the biggest bird in the world?
a. Elephant bird
32. Which one lays its eggs in the winter?
33. Which one can dive the fastest?
34. Which one uses echolocation like bats?
35. What is a group of flamingos known for?
36. Birds are currently grouped with?
37. Which one is not the characteristic of birds?
a. Modified skeleton
c. Wings and feathers
d. High metabolic rate
38. What are the two main functions of the feathers?
a. Insulation and protection
b. Flight and protection
c. Flight and insulation
d. No one of them
39. What is the name of the covering of the feathers?
40. What is the form of the bird wings?
41. How many hearts do the birds have?
a. 1 chambered heart
b. 2 chambered heart
c. 3 chambered heart
d. 4 chambered heart
e. 100 hearts
42. Birds are usually divided by their…
a. Eating habits
c. Flying ability
d. Regions they live
43. What is the name of the small opening for reproduction and excretion owned by birds?
44. What are the additional muscles attached to the birds?
45. What are the feathers that lie under contour feathers and are included within plumulaceous feathers?
a. Down feathers
b. Contour feathers
c. Pennaceous feathers
d. Flight feathers
e. Plumulaceous feathers
You can grade yourself after answering these questions. If you get mostly right then you are sure an expert and if not, then please learn and read more. Learning about animals such as birds is definitely fun and useful. To test your knowledge, Bing Quiz is the perfect way. If you are also interested in the other topics, you can also take the ones related to the other topics. Aside from the quizzes, Bing also offers some puzzles and games.