Traveling to Alaska may be everyone’s desire around the world. However, not all people can make their dream come true at all. Maybe, enjoying a fun trip to Alaska is just a dream which cannot be reached. Then, how about you? Are you also interested in a fun trip to Alaska? Or even you can’t get it at all.
Instead of being sad that you haven’t been able to travel to Alaska yet, alternatively you can try to find out more about Alaska. by knowing more about Alaska, if someday you travel to this place, you’ll really know where you should visit in ALaska, considering Alaska has plenty of must-visited National Park and tourism places.
One of the fun ways that you can do is by taking the quiz about Alaska. We think that you’ll not get bored of getting knowledge through the quiz instead of reading the book. To ease you knowing more Alaska, this post shows you some Alaska Quiz which may appear on Bing.
Here Are the Bing Alaska Quizzes
1. Where can you find bears directly in their habitat in Alaska?
a. Katmai National Park and Preserve
b. alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
c. Anchorage Museum of History and Art
d. Kenai Fjords National Park
The answer is a. Katmai National Park and Preserve
2. What is the capital city of Alaska?
The answer is d. Juneau
3. What percentage of Alaskans live in Anchorage?
The answer is c. 40%.
4. What magnitude was the earthquake which took place in Alaska in 1964?
The answer is d. 9.2
5. What is the coldest temperature which was ever recorded in Alaska?
a. -50 oF
b. -80 oF
c. -60 oF
d. -70 oF
The answer is b. -80 oF
6. The highest mountain in Alaska is…
a. Mt. Logan
b. Mt. Denali
c. Mt. Everest
d. Mt. Wrangell
The answer is b. Mt. Denali
7. How long is the Trans-Alaska pipeline?
a. 200 miles
b. 500 miles
c. 1000 miles
d. 800 miles
The answer is d. 800 miles
8. In Alaska, how many National Parks that you can find?
The answer is b. 8
9. Alaska was bought from ….
a. United Kingdom
The answer is c. Russia
10. Winter is the best time to see the Aurora Borealis, true or false?
The answer is a. True
11. Alaska hosts the world’s largest group of…. in fall and winter.
a. Bald eagles
b. Whale watchers
c. Migrating salmon
d. Pharmaceutical salesmen
The answer is a. Bald eagles
12. What city is located in the northernmost part of Alaska?
The answer is a. Barrow
13. What is Alaskan Libby Riddles noted for?
a. First woman to champion the Iditarod
b. Olympic skier
c. First woman congressman from Alaska
d. Mayor of Anchorage
The answer is a. First woman to champion the Iditarod
14. Which following the nation’s largest producer in Alaska?
The answer is a. Zinc
15. Alaska has …. rivers.
a. Over 3,000
b. About 2,700
c. Between 1,500 – 1,800
d. Over 500 but under 1000
The answer is a. Over 3,000
16. What was the capital city of Alaska before purchased by the United States?
The answer is b. Sitka
17. The term Cheechako means…
a. Alaskan native
b. Newcomer to Alaska
c. Boat used by Eskimos
d. Someone who summers in Alaska
The answer is b. Newcomer to Alaska
18. The Alaska Highway runs from … to …
a. Vancouver, Canada- Nome, Alaska
b. Seward- Barrow
c. Anchorage- Fairbanks
d. Dawson Creek, Can.- Delta Junction, Alaska
The answer is d. Dawson Creek, Can.- Delta Junction, Alaska
19. The nation’s largest National Park in Alaska is …
d. Wrangell – St. Elias
The answer is d. Wrangell – St. Elias
20. If you order muktuk, what will you be served?
a. Fried Salmon
b. Seal meat
c. Raw whale blubber
d. Grilled ptarmigan
The answer is c. Raw whale blubber
Well, those are all sample quizzes which probably will appear on Bing. By taking the sample of those quizzes about Alaska, you will be ready to answer the Alaska quiz if they finally appear on Bing. However, what you should do by taking the Bing quiz is to only get more points and claim some amazing rewards.
Interesting Facts of Alaska
As you already know that Alaska is a purchased-country by the United States from Russia. Of course, anything about Alaska can be a fun thing to talk about. Here are the following facts about Alaska which will make you amazed:
- An Earthquake occurred in 1964 in Alaska
Alaska experienced a fairly large earthquake in 1964. This massive earthquake is one of the biggest disasters ever to occur in America. Even the tremors from the earthquake could be felt as far away as South Africa.
- Famous for Ice Plains
The number of tourists who want to vacation or travel to Alaska because they hopefully want to experience the vast ice plains. It turns out that there are many glaciers that you can find in Alaska. Of course, this natural phenomenon can only be found in Alaska.
- Adak National Forest
The Adak National Forest is the smallest forest in North America. This can also be seen from the number of trees in this forest. There are only 33 trees in this forest area.
- Has more than 100 volcanic mountains
Alaska has more than 100 active volcanic mountains. That’s why this region is included in the choice of a fairly extreme state for residence.
- Highest Mountains in America
The view of the mountains in Alaska is also one thing that should not be missed. Believe it or not, within Alaska itself there are several choices of the highest mountains in America.